Monday, July 21, 2008

Gimme a break!

I've come to the conclusion that I need a vacation. Badly. A REAL vacation. A vacation where I don't have to go anywhere or do anything. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy going home and seeing everyone, but it's not exactly restful when you have to either fly or drive to Texas, then spend two days in each place and drive all over the state. It's also kind of stressful deciding how much time we spend with whom, and whether or not people will get upset if we don't spend enough time with them, or if we don't see them at all, etc.

Unfortunately, I only get so much vacation time per year, and I have to save it all to go home once in the summer and then for Christmas. My next holiday off will be Labor Day, and I guarantee we'll have Romeo and Juliet rehearsal. So, I guess Thanksgiving will be my next significant break from work. Too bad we'll be driving to Omaha. That leaves Christmas... I'm sure we'll be going to Texas.

Yet another reason to get the eff out of Indiana as soon as possible.

No comments: