I don't like winter. I really don't. I wouldn't mind the cold so much if it were just cold and that's it. What I do mind is icy roads, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, scraping my car before I can go anywhere, having to put on a suit of armor to defend from the cold when I go outside, the constantly gray sky, and my house being perpetually cold. Oh, and the ensuing high gas bills.
Snow is ok, though. I don't mind it until it turns to slush and gets stuck to my car's wheel wells. Then I'm not so thrilled with it.
This morning I had to chip through a layer of ice on my car before I could leave for work. The task was made especially enjoyable by the frozen driveway. It's rather hard to keep your footing and scrape vigorously when there's ice underfoot.
Now I know why old people winter in Florida.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment